NORTON CELEBRATES 20 YEARS OF MULTI-AIR® DUST FREE SANDING
In 2003, nearly 20 years ago, the first Norton Multi-Air® sanding process with a multi-hole pattern disc and backup pad was introduced. Providing up to 30% improved productivity vs traditional vacuum sanding and up to 60% vs non-vacuum sanding, Multi-Air abrasives have proven themselves in the most demanding applications in automotive, marine, woodworking and industrial markets.
Thanks to the unique hole configuration, our Multi-Air abrasives offer a consistent cut throughout the product’s life and maximum dust extraction for a cleaner work environment.
More than just a sanding disc
Norton Multi-Air® is a complete sanding solution. It combines the excellence of premium discs and sheets with innovative dust extraction of backup pads and sanding blocks for even better performance.
The Norton Multi-Air® Process:
- Environmentally friendly, improving health and safety for operators
- Time saving, high performing, working faster and cleaner
- Offering a complete range of discs and sheets in common dimensions to cover a wide range of applications
- Adapters to suit Festool and Rupes sanding machines
- Universal backing pad fixings to suit most popular machine types
- Choice of hard, medium or soft backing pads
- Alignment holes allow accurate location to the backing pad
- Waterbased No-Fil® layer resists clogging during use
- Premium ceramic abrasive grains and Blaze technology
Today, the Multi-Air® family of discs, cut sheets, accessories and associated machines is ready to fulfil extensive applications. With a wide variety of grit sizes, advanced Norton grains and innovative dust extraction technology, the Multi-Air products present a complete solution for more efficient and cleaner sanding.