At Saint-Gobain Africa, we are committed to ensuring that our solutions, employees and our partners are jointly involved in building a light and sustainable world.
Why Choose Saint-Gobain Africa?
We offer on-site training and demonstration for your projects nationally. Our individual products come together to form systems and solutions that meet your project specific requirements
We endeavour to produce our products in South Africa, and show consistency of supply and invest in the economic development of the country.
Speed of construction:
The speed of construction is becoming a demand, people want to occupy their buildings quickly. Saint-Gobain Africa manufactures light and sustainable construction materials that can help you achieve this.
Variety of systems and solutions:
Saint-Gobain Africa is your one-stop-shop for all your construction material needs. From the foundation to the aesthetics of the building.
- Drywalls: Gyproc and Isover
- Ceiling systems:Gyproc, Isover and Ecophon
- Gypsum plasters: Gyproc
- Tile fixing: Weber
- Flooring: Weber and a.b.e. Construction Chemicals
- Waterproofing: Weber and a.b.e. Construction Chemicals
- Pool solutions: Weber
- Concrete repair and protection, general construction: a.b.e. Construction Chemicals
- Silicone sealants and adhesives: a.b.e. Construction Chemicals and Tekbond
- Water and sewerage solutions: Pam Pipes
- Construction chemicals: Chryso
Additional benefits of choosing Saint-Gobain:
- Get direct access to technical support team
- Technical literature, tools, calculators, drawings, specifications
- Access to contractor networking events & new product/system launches
Choose Saint-Gobain Africa
Building skills for you and your team is something we are very passionate about. This has led to us offering a contractor care program designed to meet your needs. Our Contractor care Program includes training on drywall, ceiling and plaster applications. We are expanding the training to include flooring solutions offered by Saint-Gobain Africa. If required, we can facilitate a national certificate in ceiling and partition installation NQF level3.
This great opportunity comes at no chrage to the contractor. Our team of friendly, expert demonstrators are excited to host you at our facility in Germiston, Johannesburg.
To become a member of the contractor care programme simply contact:
Our sustainability actions in Saint-Gobain
As a building construction materials manufacturer, we want to support you in your efforts towards sustainable construction, by providing transparent information and solutions for better buildings.
Green building labelling schemes such as LEED and BREEM are becoming increasingly popular and that's good news. Thanks to the solutions we provide, we can help you achieve some credits for your project.