OneBond PU40 sealant
OneBond PU40 sealant can be used to fill expansion joints and seal joints between concrete structures, brickwork, and masonry, for gutter sealing, roof tiles laying, assembling door/window framing components and sealing the perimeter, sealing metal roofs, cladding joints, balcony parapets, etc.
- Gun grade: very easy to apply and tool
- Application temperature: 5ºC - 35ºC
- Tack free time: 60 min • Curing through volume (24 hours): 2 mm @25ºC/50%RH
- Exhibits primerless adhesion to concrete, marble, glass, ceramic, bricks, steel, aluminium, thermoplastics, etc.
- Withstands/absorbs joint movements
- Permanent elasticity and resistance to weathering and ageing
- Temperature resistance: +80ºC
- Shelf life of 12 months when stored in original containers at 5ºC - 25ºC