A thixotropic (resistant to constant moving), permanently elastic, cold applied and cold curing, one-component, low modulus polyurethane elastomer (mastic) used for chalking and joint-sealing in control joints. The product cures by reaction with ground and moisture.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy to apply
- UV and weathering resistant
- Resistant to detergents, oils, fuels and seawater
- Resistant to water, heat and frost.
- Maintains mechanical properties over a temperature span of -30 to +90°C.
BEST APPLICATION PRACTICES
- Used for the expansion and sealing of joints in almost all building substrates. Used for joint sealing of interior and exterior movement joints, and crack-filling mastic.
- Also used on joints between wooden, metal, aluminium or PVC frames and masonry.