WEBERDRY PUR BITUMEN
A liquid and cold-applied, permanently elastic and cold curing, bitumen extended, single-component solvent-based polyurethane membrane used for long-lasting waterproofing. Weberdry PUR bitumen cures by reaction with ground and air moisture.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy to apply – forms seamless membrane
- Resistant to frost, temperatures and domestic chemicals
- Maintains properties over a temperature span of -30°C to +90°C.
- Provides crack-bridging properties
BEST APPLICATION PRACTICES
- For waterproofing of foundations, retaining walls and under-tile waterproofing in bathrooms, terraces, and roofs.