WEBERDRY PUR COAT
A pigmented, colour and UV-stable, highly permanent elastic, cold applied and cold curing, one-component aliphatic polyurethane coating. It is used as a top coat for protection above exposed polyurethane waterproofing coatings.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy to apply (roller or airless spray)
- A glossy and easy-to-clean surface finish
- Highly reflective
- Resistant to water, heat and frost.
- Maintains mechanical properties over a temperature span of -40°C to +90°C.
BEST APPLICATION PRACTICES
- The protection layer is designed for waterproofing coats in many applications like the waterproofing of roofs, balconies, terraces, pedestrian decks and walkways.