WEBERDRY PUR SEAL
A premium, liquid-applied, highly permanent elastic, cold applied and cold-curing, one-component polyurethane membrane used for long-lasting waterproofing. It contains solvents and cures by reaction with ground and air moisture.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Provides excellent weather, water and UV resistance
- Simple to apply (roller or airless spray)
- Highly reflective
- Excellent adhesion
- Resistant to detergents, oils, seawater and domestic chemicals
BEST APPLICATION PRACTICES
- For the waterproofing of roofs, balconies, terraces, and verandas.
- For the waterproofing of wet areas (under-tile) in bathrooms, kitchens, and balconies.
- More uses include pedestrian and vehicular decks, green roofs, flowerbeds, and planter boxes as well as coatings on old bitumen felts, EPDM, PVC membranes and existing acrylic coatings.