WEBERPRIM EP 2K
A transparent, rigid, two-component epoxy primer that is water-based. It is used as a universal primer in waterproofing, sealing and floor coating applications on absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces. The product cures by the reaction (cross-linking) of the two components.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Simple application (roller or brush) and can be diluted with water
- Excellent anchoring to absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces
- Can be applied on moist surfaces
- Chemical resistant
- Provides high tensile and impact strength
BEST APPLICATION PRACTICES
- Used as a primer for polyurethane waterproofing coatings, polyurethane joint sealants and polyurethane and epoxy floor coatings on non-absorbent surfaces like metal, asphalt, bitumen felts, ceramic tiles, glass, old acryl-based coatings.