A highly elastic, one-component, coloured roof coating for use outdoors. Used as a decorative and reflective membrane for old bituminous and metallic substrates, new or old fibre cement sheets or as a protective coating.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Highly elastic (elongation at break of approx. 350% at +23 °C)
- Reflects up to 70% of solar radiation (reduces the temperature of the room)
- Permeable to water vapour
- Resistant to sparkling fire, ageing and UV radiation
BEST APPLICATION PRACTICES
- Application examples include administration buildings, factories, stores, warehouses, exhibition halls, schools, hospitals, etc.
- Used for roofing felts or membranes, on metallic substrates (zinc, aluminium, copper), and cement sheets (Eternit, Fulgurit, Wanit).